REAPER is extremely flexible when it comes to really defining your crossfades. And I think what makes it so powerful is these five shortcuts I am about to show you.
I used to edit sample libraries and I used all these amazing shortcuts on the daily to get super precise results 😎
1. Hold shift and click + drag to move the crossfade.
2. Select and drag the intersection to adjust the shape horizontally.
3. Press ctrl/cmd + drag to adjust the crossfade size.
4. Press alt/opt + drag to adjust the shape freely.
5. Hold shift + alt/opt to move both fades and stretch items.